<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Panic In The Streets Of... 


I was gripped by a brief but intense moment of panic last night after work when it occurred to me that I was now a, um, blogger. I'd been planning to launch the thing for months, and now that it was finally a reality, it hit me: what am I going to write tomorrow?

Don't I have enough pressure in my life, enough deadlines, enough commitments? What am I thinking, creating more work for myself?

Then I got over it. Whew.

I'm doing the double-whammy gig this weekend, both Friday and Saturday over at The Goldhawk. Thanksgiving weekend can be a hit-or-miss affair in Hoboken, but I know we have some parties coming in on Friday, so that should be a happening night. Not sure what'll be going on Saturday, but I'm bringing the music and the bar will be stocked with alcohol, so what's the worst that could happen?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?