<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Pitty Sing at Rothko 



Introducing several songs with the not-so-subtle announcement "Now we fuck you up," Pitty Sing acquitted themselves quite nicely at Rothko last night for their day-after-release-day show. On the heels of the fine 2004 EP Demons, You Are The Stars In Cars 'Til I Die, their self-titled debut full-length streeted Tuesday.

Also hitting the racks this week are two new Bright Eyes albums, a live Pernice Brothers record that I'm dying to hear, and, if it still matters to anyone, a new Chemical Brothers record.

So, the tide of new 2005 music begins, and here I am lamenting the dozens of 2004 records I meant to get my hands on that still haven't made it into my collection. Steven Wright said it best: "You can't have everything; where would you put it?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?