<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hoboken Rock City - Show #1 


Whoomp, I'm a podcaster. It's a 57-minute show bursting with glamorous indie rock & roll and lots of Jersey love. I'm really happy with it.

Download the show and listen now.

Listen on your iPod. Listen on your hard drive. Listen wherever and whenever you want, as many times as you want.

Pause, rewind, fast forward. It's like TiVo on the internet.

No fee. No commercials. No RIAA content. No FCC restrictions.

To subscribe:
1. Download iPodder or iPodderX.
2. Install the software on your system.
3. Copy and paste the Hoboken Rock City podcast feed into iPodder or iPodderX. The software will automatically download new shows.

Show notes and playlist to come; it's been a long day and night. Thanks to all those who granted permission for the use of their music, and to those who helped me get all these oks. I'm proud to announce that I have blanket permission to play music from three kick-ass indie labels: Yep Roc, Lookout, and K. And there are many others in the works. This is just the beginning.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?