<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 04, 2005

So Many Records My Arm Damn Near Fell Off 


Well, at least it isn't hot today! Otherwise, bringing my LP case and other gear into the city would've been a real pain!

Hey, I'm so used to DJing a couple blocks away from my apartment that it's good to have to earn it a little. I detest vinyl snobbery and make no bones about the fact that I usually DJ using CDs, but I'm looking forward to playing mostly LPs tonight. I'm bringing a few CDs, but I'm going to stick to the records as much as possible, with a little help from my iPod, which I almost never use at gigs. It's good to mix it up. Hopefully it'll get me to play some different tunes.

See ya tonight.

ROCK CITY
Mike C. at DING DONG LOUNGE
929 Columbus Ave. between 105th St. & 106th St., NYC
TONIGHT, Thursday, August 4
9:30 p.m. - 2 a.m.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?