<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 16, 2005

Letter Of The Week 


Please, Please add a new show to Itunes. The best show I have found so far. As you are aware there is a majority of "Corp" crap out there. Help

I am listening from Sacramento CA. After spending an exorbitant amount of time sampling Itunes podcasts and wading through the crap;I stumbled across your show. I listen to Little Steven's underground garage on the internet. Your show has that same cool enthusiasm for real music with a soul. I have your show on my mp3 player, and am able to listen(loud)in my car, and at work. Thanks Mike It gives me faith in humanity that there are others who appreciate independent music.

- Thomas, Sacramento, CA


If y'all keep it up, maybe I will bring the show back...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?