<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Variety Is The Spice Of Life 


The whole "four gigs in eight days" thing went great, except that I had a nasty cold the entire week. Thankfully, the fog of sickness broke on Saturday, the double-header gig day. All four playlists will be posted when there's time to type.

Thanks to Johnny at the Ding Dong for letting me cut out early to nurse my cold (and to Dexter from Hoboken for stopping by!), to the whole Tory Burch staff for their hospitality and good vibes, and to the Goldhawk crew for allowing the official Rock City iPod to DJ for me in absentia during the part of the gig where I went around the corner to Maxwell's so I could catch most of the ferocious Gefkens reunion set.

I'm back at the 'hawk this Saturday at 10 p.m., as is the custom, and don't be surprised to see and hear me at both of those other two venues again soon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?